Don’t trust anyone, check out these links instead!
All references mentioned on the pages of our website Ephedrine, Where To Buy? are gathered here for commodity reasons.
We have personally checked all these links and we have went through all references and medical trials in order to give you the best possible information. Of course sometimes the content is just too scientific to be accessible to all. No problem, the most important point for you is to have at least the general conclusion of the survey because it has been conducted by serious and independent organizations. These people you can trust for sure, because they are interested in science and people, not in politics and money.
In this way we hope that you will make your own informed decisions.
What exactly is ephedrine?
1. Alkaloids: Nature’s Curse or Blessing by Manfred Hesse (Author) & Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH (Publisher)
Ephedrine, so efficient, yet so controversial…
1. Prevalence of Overweight, Obesity Among Adults
2. Prevalence of Overweight, Obesity Among Children and Adolescents
3. Rawson ES, Clarkson PA. Ephedrine as an ergogenic aid. Performance-enhancing Substances in Sport and Exercise. Ed Bahrke MS, Yesalis CE. Human Kinetics. 2002.
4. FDA Final Rule Declaring Dietary Supplements Containing Ephedrine Alkaloids Adulterated
5. TimeWorld, “It’s Time To Rethink Ephedra Regulation” by Leon Jaroff
6. Herbal ephedra/caffeine for weight loss: a 6-month randomized safety and efficacy trial
7. Cantox Health Sciences International, Safety Assessment And Determination Of A Tolerable Upper Limit For Ephedra
Ephedrine for Bodybuilding
«Despite its lower energy cost, the HIIT program induced a more pronounced reduction in subcutaneous adiposity compared with the ET (endurance-training) program. When corrected for the energy cost of training, the decrease in the sum of six subcutaneous skinfolds induced by the HIIT program was ninefold greater than by the ET program…/… In conclusion, these results reinforce the notion that for a given level of energy expenditure, vigorous exercise favors negative energy and lipid balance to a greater extent than exercise of low to moderate intensity. Moreover, the metabolic adaptations taking place in the skeletal muscle in response to the HIIT program appear to favor the process of lipid oxidation».
Thesis presented by Jeffrey W. King to the East Tennessee State University, May 2001
Ephedrine in EC stack or ECA stack
1. Thermogenic, metabolic, and cardiovascular responses to ephedrine and caffeine in man.
«During dietary energy restriction E+C promotes fat loss and preserves fat-free mass, which may contribute to its chronic effect on energy balance. In conclusion, the hemodynamic and side effects to E+C are transient during chronic treatment, while the effect on energy expenditure persists. The compound also possesses repartitioning properties, which may be useful in the treatment of obesity».
2. Thermogenic synergism between ephedrine and caffeine in healthy volunteers: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
«Animal and human studies have suggested a thermogenic synergism between ephedrine (E), a beta-agonist, and caffeine (C), an adenosine antagonist, which may be suitable for the treatment of obesity./…/The thermogenic effect after E + C 20 mg/200 mg was larger than that of any of the other combinations. In this dose ratio, ephedrine and caffeine exerted a supra-additive synergism, whereas the thermogenic effects of the other two combinations were only additive».
3. The effect and safety of an ephedrine/caffeine compound compared to ephedrine, caffeine and placebo in obese subjects on an energy restricted diet. A double blind trial.
«We conclude, that in analogy with animal studies, the ephedrine/caffeine combination is effective, while caffeine and ephedrine separately are ineffective for the treatment of human obesity».
4. Herbal simulation of ephedrine and caffeine in treatment of obesity
«Based upon the Danish experience, the FDA might consider that the licensing under prescription of synthetic mixtures of ephedrine and caffeine could offer a viable and cost-effective approach to treat obesity and that large clinical trials with this drug combination are both necessary and ethically justified».
5. Herbal ephedra/caffeine for weight loss: a 6-month randomized safety and efficacy trial
«In this 6-month placebo-controlled trial, herbal ephedra/caffeine (90/192 mg/day) promoted body weight and body fat reduction and improved blood lipids without significant adverse events».
Join us now!
We have many things for you:
- Our step by step guide for your weight loss: it took us years to fine tune a successful plan, based on our experience. It has worked for us, it will work for you.
- Our selection of the best products with real ephedrine from the best sellers at the best price.
- Information about ephedrine that we will keep for our members.
- Some gossip, for instance about sellers, and also feedback from reliable sources.
- We keep you informed when there is something new, interesting about ephedrine.
- Don’t be afraid, we are serious people, and it’s totally free: you will just receive a few emails from us, and you can unsubscribe anytime you like.
- We hate spam, we will never share your information.