Indeed cardiovascular training is often associated to sweat, pain and boredom. Still it is one of the most effective way to burn fat. High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) would destock more fat but it is a quite demanding exercise which is not recommended to people who don’t already have a good physical level. Thus cardio training is a good start. Ideally you would start building a solid cardio base before trying HIIT. And believe us, this time would not be lost, when you think at the list of benefits that you will get.
Benefits of cardio training alone
- Your heart is a muscle, if you get it pumping at a higher rate you will progressively improve your athletic performance, you will have a larger stroke volume and a slower resting heart rate, and consequently you will significantly reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Hitting the road regularly will reduce the risk of osteoporosis and increased your bone density (contrary to popular belief, running is not dangerous for your joints).
- Sweating on your bike will decrease your blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Swimming at a good pace will help you building leaner muscle.
- Rowing and all other cardio trainings will keep your body’s hormones in balance by stimulating several hormones: epinephrine, norepinephrine, cortisol, insulin and endorphins, the « feel-good » hormones.
- Your mind will thank you also: your aerobic exercises will reduce stress, anxiety or depression, and many studies found a positive effect on sleep.
- Last but not least, by exercising you are setting a very good example for kids who might join later.
Proposed cardio training sessions
You could start with 3 weekly sessions of 30 minutes at moderate pace and then target 5 per week. You will see quick progress and the next step will be time to increase intensity in order to improve your endurance: warmup, target heart rate, plateau and slowdown. It is important to decrease progressively for a better muscle recovery. Unless you train for marathon it is better to increase the intensity rather than the volume of your exercising. You should also vary your sessions as much as you can, preventing physical and mental boredom that treadmills masochists know very well. Try another sport, run with friends, have fun.
Benefits of ephedrine for cardio training
If you want to boost these benefits, ephedrine is the right choice for several reasons:
- Ephedrine will increase your metabolism before you start your cardio training and multiply the positive effects during the exercise.
- You will raise your heart rate and thermogenesis and as a result, lipolysis will start earlier and last longer, you will mobilize and burn more fat at low intensity training. Careful though: it is very important to stay below 70% of your maximum heart rate for two reasons: first because it is a safe precaution for your heart knowing the powerful effects of ephedrine (you don’t want to be in the red zone), second, you will lose more fat at low intensity because you will burn fat instead of glycogen, which is the stock of glucose in your muscle cells used immediately in case of high intensity efforts.
- Another benefit of ephedrine, aside higher fat burn, will be a higher energy level which will help you keeping the cadence: we know from experience that a decreasing energy level is the main reason why people stop exercising, it’s just to hard.
- Other positive effect of ephedrine: you will keep your lean muscle mass, or to be honest you will lose less, depending on the intensity of the cardio sessions. Anaerobic exercising such as High Intensity Interval Training would of course do better but again we don’t recommend it while taking ephedrine, our focus today is to burn fat while building lean muscle and improving endurance.
- The last advantage of your intake of ephedrine is that it will reduce your appetite, this is interesting for people who want to lose weight without cravings.
Recommended cardio sessions with ephedrine
Depending on your goals and your timetable, our recommendation is to start building your cardio base without ephedrine, then with ephedrine for 8 weeks max, then resting 2 weeks, then cardio training with ephedrine plus caffeine (EC stack) for 8 weeks again (here you will have the huge effect), then rest again, then High Intensity Interval Training without ephedrine (second huge effect), and then cycling. If you keep this track, you will achieve amazing results. If your main goal is weight loss, your challenge is now to keep it off by adapting definitely your way of life to your new weight, by keeping exercising of course but also but stabilizing your food intake in quantity and in quality.
As a conclusion the benefits of ephedrine will boost your cardio training, but you must follow some rules to be on the safe side and to optimize your results. Theory is helpful but experience of practice is better: if you want a direct support from us, just get in touch. It could be the difference between success and failure in your weight loss attempt. If you want to buy ephedrine online, be sure to check our review of the best sites having real ephedrine for sale. Don’t buy fake products to virtual companies who have no stocks but unpaid bills and will be so happy to debit your order. Have also a look at these pages: safe EC stack dosage and standard EC stack dosage. It will give you all needed information, thereof the exact number of 8 mg ephedrine tabs and 200 mg caffeine tabs you will need for your EC stack.